We Buy Mobile Homes
Do you have a mobile home you want to sell? We have a solution!
We know that everyone has their own reason for wanting to sell, and want to provide a solution that is unique to you.
Lets go over some of the solutions we can provide:
1) We Can BUY Your Mobile Home: If you want to sell your mobile home in the fastest, easiest way possible, 7 Days Cash by The Sierra Group, LLC may be able to BUY it.
However, because of individual park management and rules, we are very selective of which mobile homes we buy. To see if we can Buy your mobile home, just fill out the form below.
2) The Right to Buy Your Mobile Home: We have a program where we would have the right to buy your mobile home for a certain amount of time (usually 30 to 90 days), for a set price that we would both agree on.
During this time, we would market your mobile home to find someone that we can work with in some manner;
- This may be a “regular” buyer.
- It may be a buyer that needs some type of financial assistance. We may be able to provide financing for a buyer.
The bottom line with this program, is that once we find someone that we can work with in some manner, we can use our 20+ years of creative real estate experience to get your mobile home sold!
3) Our Affiliated Agents can Market Your Mobile Home: Sometimes the best solution we can provide is to have one of our affiliated real estate agents market your house in a traditional manner by Listing your mobile home.
One concern I’ve heard about real estate agents Listing a mobile home, is that they don’t put much effort into it. This can happen if real estate agents only charge their traditional 5 to 7% commissions.
Just FYI, commissions are split between a Listing agent to List and market your property, and a Buyers agent (there is typically an agent that will represent the Buyer). And, these agents will typically have to pay part of their commission to their respective brokers.
Our affiliated agents charge a minimum of $4,900 when they List and Market a mobile home.
Why that much? As mentioned above, if an agent doesn’t charge enough of a commission, they typically won’t do a very good job of marketing and selling a property. It requires as much or more work to market and sell a $25,000 home as it does to market and sell a $100,000 home.
If the agent doesn’t charge a minimum amount, they just are typically not going to work very hard to get the property sold.
I want our affiliated agents to work as hard to sell your mobile home as they would to sell any other property!
This provides you a quick overview of the multiple solutions we can offer, if you want to sell your mobile home.
To learn more about The Sierra Group, just Click HERE.
If you have additional questions or would like to take the next step to sell your mobile home, just fill out the form below.
We Buy Mobile Homes in Lincoln, Nebraska
We Buy Mobile Homes in Omaha, Nebraska
We Buy Mobile Homes in Bellevue, Nebraska
We Buy Mobile Homes in Kansas City
We Buy Mobile Homes in Blue Springs, Missouri
We Buy Mobile Homes in Lees Summit, Missouri
We Buy Mobile Homes in Raytown, Missouri
We Buy Mobile Homes in Olathe, Kansas